ASAP’s motto is, “What happens after graduation starts with what happens after school.” We believe
that after school is not just a time when kids get to BE themselves – it’s a time they get to BECOME
themselves through enriching experiences that develop important skills, foster positive relationships,
and broaden horizons.
ASAP believes our staff are our greatest resource to create impactful experiences for the thousands of
Philadelphia youth we serve each year. We are committed to investing in the personal and professional
growth of our staff so they can be the after school champions that students in Philadelphia deserve.
Employment at ASAP is compensated with competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Generous paid time off, including the winter break between Christmas and the New Year
• Employer-subsidized health and dental insurance
• Paid long- and short-term disability insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Free enrollment in the company’s 401K plan
• Optional coverage available for domestic partners and dependents
ASAP has a hybrid office culture – we value our time together to build community and collaborate while
recognizing the positive work-life benefits of working remotely. Most staff members spend three days
each week in the office or onsite at ASAP clubs and events.